Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 8

Hello all :D So, it was an early start for me - at 4.30am Iain was the best boyfriend ever and took me to the airport, as myself and ma famille are off to Canada for my bro Dave's wedding! I'm currently sat in Toronto airport, which is actually a pretty awesome airport.

I'm here until Tuesday and have forgotten to pack a USB of wedding images to post, so here are the only few I can find! :P These two are portraits I took at Katy's wedding this summer! She was AWESOME enough to sit in this massive flower bush! :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope everyone has a lovely day/evening! My time frame is pretty messed up right now :P

Bye all :D

2 comments:

  1. Good time to be in Toronto! The weather is looking to be awesome this week :) If you were spending more time in Toronto, it'd be neat to do a meet up or something!
    But have fun in the city! Lots of good places to eat.
    And enjoy your bro's wedding! He's got a goo photog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic portraits Rosie! Loving the light!

    ReplyDelete