Wednesday 23 November 2011

Josh & Megan: First Look

Shooting another photographer's wedding (let alone an AWESOME photographer's wedding) is one of the most daunting things I've ever done. Megan and Josh flew me out to Arkansas to photograph their beautiful beautiful wedding - and I have to say, I absolutely fell in love.

Not only did their family open their arms and put the coffee on, they gave me so much encouragement and warmth the whole time I was there! Megan & Josh's wedding was a complete dream, and I couldn't help but share some images from their First Look! I haven't finished their wedding yet, but here are some previews! :D





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love you guys :D

14 comments:

  1. We love you too, Rosie!!! I am crying over here!!! You will always be more than welcome in our family! We appreciate you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so very beautiful!
    the last few weeks I looked at photos of several wedding-photographers but I honestly have to say that you are far my favorite. I love the perspectives of your photos and you just manage to catch the most honest feelings... it's so wonderful to look at the pictures and feel the happiness of these weddings. Really awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rosie, these are amazing.
    ...not that I'm surprised: they are your photographs.

    I can't imagine how daunting it would be to photograph another photographer's wedding, but it sounds like you had it made, with the family being so supportive and whatnot. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE those pics!! If I ever get married I want you to shoot the wedding (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. pictures look amazing!!! and they look so happy!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are such a great photographer,
    i like your attitude to photos, the way you make them stand out.
    i just hope i'll be as good as you are one day.
    (i'm very optimistic)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the photos are amamzing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosie, you are awesome!
    I mean you are definitely reaaally talented but what's more important, you are so down-to-earth and so very nice... your blogposts that give us amateur-photographers so much hope and courage are amazing. Thank you. Just wanted you to know that a lot of people cherish this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful photos, i love them!
    i like your blog <3

    http://powerofbeauty-think-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come back!!
    btw, all your photos are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete